Thursday, 8 September 2011

New!


Yay! I've been lusting after the Hello Kitty Fujifilm Instax Mini 25 for absolutely ages! So much so that when I went to Hong Kong I even bought 2 packets of the Hello Kitty themed film for this particular camera. They have others like Winnie the Pooh and Lilo & Stich ones. Anyway, I've finally got my hands on this camera to add to my growing collection of instant/ lomo cameras (currently up to 7... I think?) So I found this on ebay, and it came with 2 packs of the Hello Kitty film as well.

This is the camera and a test shot just to check the camera was in working order (you never know with ebay!) Isn't the boarder so cute? I love the quality of the pic and glad it has the same quality as my Fujifilm instax 210. I was worried this camera (as it's smaller) would reduce in photo quality. But it's great! I must go buy some plain instax mini film so that I don't use up all the pretty Hello Kitty ones!


This also arrived today. It's a bag by Henleys. I have never bought anything by them, as usually their stuff is a bit "chav-y". However I am completely in love with this bag and it's quite large too, which is ideal for me as I tend to carry EVERYTHING in my bag! It goes without saying that I like it because it's floral and plus it has cute little stud embellishments. 

Would love to know what you guys think of the camera and the bag... I have to say it's definitely cheered me up (been suffering from the flu!)





No comments:

Post a Comment