Thursday, 1 September 2011

Newly acquired items.

I recently joined shoedazzle, which is finally in the UK. And I purchased this bag. I'm loving the pyramid studs at the mo. Also the bag is a pretty decent size. It looked kinda small on the website, but I like.

This was a free gift from shoedazzle, which was quite a surprise. However it's not really my sort of thing. Not really sure what I'd use it for! Maybe I will give it to my mum or sister when they come back to the UK. Or if anyone wants it, I'll be happy to send it to them (in the UK). It's just a little purse/ make up bag sort of thing!

Usually I don't ever buy accessories that aren't at least silver as I think cheap jewellery (relatively compared to silver jewellery) is a bit of a waste of money... Although I always see really nice things that other people buy. Anyway, I bought this on ASOS as I thought it was cute, and it was only a few quid. 

This is my first ever Models Own nail varnish, the shade is "Nude beige". I have to say at £5 a bottle, I am very impressed. At only £1.01 more expensive than Barry M, I am extremely happy. There is a wide range of shades, and it goes on very easily. I like to wear light/ nude colours to work and Barry M used to chip all the time. I also own a few O.P.I varnishes, but feel they are too pricey to be wearing at work, where I'm constantly using my hands, washing them and washing up!

So here's the result after one coat. As you can see the coverage is pretty decent. With nude shades I usually have to paint 2 or 3 layers on to achieve the desired colour. I will definitely be buying more of Models Own varnishes from now on!


I recently bought Glamour magazine as I was going to be alone at work with May, I don't like her one bit. There was a voucher for a free sample of the new Clarins "Instant definition mascara". It has a 2 in 1 patent pending brush design. As you can see there's a smaller part at the tip! It claims to separate and lengthen every single lash (even the shortest ones!) I haven't tried it yet, but I'll let you guys know how I get on. Has anyone else tried these? Let me know what you think!


These amazing shoes arrived today. :) I ordered a pair in 4s last week and they didn't fit too well. So I sent them to my friend, Selina, as I was going to buy another pair for her anyway. Then I reordered them in 5s and they fit great. I love anything with bows on, and also this colour looks surprisingly really nice on me (don't know why I've never gone for taupe before!) Also it makes my legs look 1000miles long. Lol. I must also note that these were only £22. Bargain!


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shoes!xx

    http://jessamynread.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nude beige by models own it is a really unique colour and one of my all time favourites,
    x

    New Follower!

    We cordially invite you to visit the UnderCoverStyleLover blog for all things celebrity fashion and quick fashion tips and tricks, hope to see you there.


    http://undercoverstylelover.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete