Monday, 5 September 2011

Oh Sinny!

Today whilst in town I bought these two beauties. I wasn't really planning on buying anything really as I had just bought a Hello Kitty Fujifilm instax mini 25 (will post pics when it arrives!) Plus I just HAVE to get the Jeffrey Campbell Fairlanes. In case you don't know, they're like the Lita but instead of a boot, they sit just below the ankle. SO nice! Anyway I hadn't realised Debenhams were doing a 10% off all beauty products until I paid. Originally it would have been £99 but I paid £89. So really I kinda saved a tenner! 

I would love to know what your favourite scents are!

Also, yesterday Matt surprised me by taking me to the Sea Life Centre in Birmingham. I will probably post some pictures from there another time as there is too much to go through. Afterwards we were really hungry and was trying to looking for a place to have lunch and we stumbled upon Jamie's Italian. We're both suckers for Italian food... and we both LOVE Jamie Oliver. :)
We didn't order a lot as we weren't overly hungry. I ordered the scallop squid ink spaghetti and Matt ordered the prawn linguine. We also ordered some chips to share. We couldn't decide on which ones so we ordered both "funky chips" (garlic and parsley) and "posh chips" (parmesan and truffle oil) it was so delish and filling we didn't have any room for dessert!




Doesn't this just look so yummy?


No comments:

Post a Comment