Friday, 2 September 2011

Surprise from Matty!

This is going to be a post with major picture spammage! So be prepared! My boyfriend, Matt, took me to Bradgate Park, one of the highest points in Leicester, to watch the sunset yesterday. It was so lovely, I can't even explain. Then afterwards I said that I'd treat him to a meal out just for being so nice. Here's some (I've got loooads more) pictures from last night! Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did. My camera isn't all that good (I wish I had a dslr instead!) But I managed to capture a fraction of the magic! :P

















I'd love to hear what you guys think of my pictures and the sunset. Sinny x

3 comments:

  1. so pretty! i kinda miss bradgate i didn't manage to make it up there when i came home :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe how sweet of your boyfriend! the pictures are lovely xx



    http://lovely-bookie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bradgate is such an awesome place! And it was really sweet of him. It's such a lovely surprise and we were really lucky that the weather wasn't horrible!

    ReplyDelete